2014年5月21日

PARTY / ESTEE LAUDER雅詩蘭黛 X ELLE ENVY PARTY

(I wore:Top:H&M / Skirt:H&M / Coat:TASI / Clutch:東區 / High heels:Diana / Necklace:H&M)

I'm so glad to be invited for the ENVY Party from ESTEE LAUDER & ELLE.When I got the invitation,I was so excited about this!!!!Thanks ELLE for inviting me again:)
This party is about the whole new lip sticks of ESTEE LAUDER,about 16 colors.Here was the view in the elevator to the HIVE CLUB.Amazing~

The top photos is famous Taiwanese model 林可彤 and me.
She also published her new book,我不是天生瘦, few weeks ago,it's about the process and the steps to lose weight.Many of my friends bought it too:)I really recommend to take a look of it.


All the famous characters.singers.models were all invited to this party too:):):)
And I also saw the model ,錦榮, who is the boyfriend of Taiwanese singer,Jolin.



PARTY TIME!!!!!


Wow~Look at these small desserts.They were so cute that I couldn't help to eating.Everything were pink!!!That definitely all my favorites.Some of them were chocolate,some were cake,the other were tasted like pudding.hahahaha~I thought that were so yummy for the guests here.





This was my favorite one.It was truly chocolate,but with the smoothy taste!!!!!And the cutest lip shape^0^Goodness~I must the chief how to do this > <


This tasted really really special.Not the candy,not the soft sweets...more like pudding and Casey told me that was a little bit sour~Kind of a cool dessert that we have never eaten.




This was chocolate too!!!!
Casey loved it:)


The mini cupcake!!!!!Not only the look was pretty,but also the taste was good~


The show was started!!!!Models were showing us the beautiful lip of ESTEE LAUDER.Casey and I were shocked how fast these models changed their dress.Like less than 30 seconds.I really admired the work of them. 



Blair Patterson was coming here!!!



The mold of the lip sticks....so cool!!!!


I loved this girl DJ!!!!!






The make-up artist was helping me have the pretty lip stick for the party!!!!


錦榮 and me!!!He is so tall and much cool model.


One of the Taiwanese singers,宋米秦!!!
She is really skinny,beautiful and nice^^


The famous model of the online-shop,Kiki.
She is really cute!


The model and also the guest of Taiwanese TV show,唐葳.
OH~I was really like her look today:):):)


OMG~Everyone should know about this handsome guy,Blair Patterson.He is the top make-up artists of ESTEE LAUDER!!!!! You know what?! He was talking to me when I asking for taking photos."Wow...your necklace is really beautiful.""Oh really?""yeah~I love it""Thanks!!!!"hahaha~You might cannot imagine how excited I was at that time!!!!!



He is a photographer for many party.I met him in  the she uemura party at the first time.He was so surprised I still remember that when I told him!!!!


Famous Taiwanese  DJ Dennis!!!
Thank him for being the host~



I met these three foreign models:):):)
So happy~


oh this is the famous Taiwanese blogger,Fan!!!!
I met her at the O Sha'Re party last time~
(Click here to see the photos of us!!!)


The cute model for welcoming us and helping us take pics before the photo wall:)


The make-up team!!!!!


The cool pics of me took by Casey!!!!
I do love this one very much^^




They also invited some drawer coming there for draw the
 portrait if any guests want it. 


The gift I got from the party.


The machine in the party for taking photos of us and we could choose any kinds of interesting frames we liked^^


My portrait!!!!I love this:):)Actually I had one ten years ago,when I was 10!!!!


Just the first shoot when we entered the club~Thanks the cute model taking this lovely photos!!!


The amazing key-shape USB of ELLE!!!!!
It's really cool,isn't it??



The lotion,cleaner,cream from ESTEE LAUDER.


I fell in love with this gorgeous limited edition bracelet !!!!!
Only the guest invited for the party XDDD


It was an amazing fashion party that I have ever enjoyed~
The yummy desserts,the famous people,the wine,the cute models,the fabulous show.....
HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

PHOTOS BY CASEY & ME

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re


沒有留言:

張貼留言