2013年12月15日

DAY LOOK / HOUNDSTOOTH千鳥格

( Houndstooth top:U;US / Coat:U;US TASI / Jeans:ZARA / Shoes:Korea )
Lining up seems to be common everywhere in Taiwan.There are some friends from other difference countries asked me about this before.They're so confused why Taiwanese love lining up for everything.I may answer that must has their reasons like the delicious traditional foods,the free stuff,the famous singers...and so on.And many people think the most meaningful of buying things is LINING UP!!!!!!Okay...honestly  I'm quite tired of that even I'm a Taiwanese.How about you guys???

The Houndstooth pattern became really popular again this year.I did have lots of clothes with that,the top,the coat...There are many bloggers post about it recently.It's amazing to see other look with perfect match:):):)hahaha...love it so much~
Rainy day but happy Sunday^3^













PHOTOS BY CASEY

Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

沒有留言:

張貼留言