2013年10月20日

DIARY / O SHA' RE 點點趴 SUPER DRESS CODE PARTY



PARTY TIME !!!!!!
This was my first time to enjoy a fashion party in Taiwan.I really felt excited to be invited.It was a Super Dress Code Party by O SHa'Re:)Everyone who entered had to wear something with dots.I picked the black code dress for it.Casey and I got dress,did make up in her room,and had so much fun preparing everything!!!I borrowed Casey my black top,that was the only stuff could be suitable to her black tiny skirt^^




We just arrived ATT SHOW BOX at 6pm,and there were some people waiting.But everyone was looking at us.Honestly,comparing to us,they wore much more casual like T-shirt and jeans.The time for waiting,I was looking forward seeing someone dressed  like us.Thank Casey for bring my LV bag during the whole party.It was really heavy.


The cool DJ for this party:)Oh My God~take a look at his tattoo on his face and body.His music was amazing!!!!!!I have dreamed to be a DJ like this.


The bar near the stage.There were four or five bartenders preparing the drinks,Vodka & Whiskey, for all the guests.Casey and I chose Vodka.Because I couldn't stand the smell of Whiskey =  =






This part was the service for doing the nails.I did one for fun:):):)Love the dots look!!!!And we also got the samples of "too cool for school".


Casey and I
She looked so sexy!!!!!!OH!Casey~I love you so so much^3^


I met some famous people in the party!!!!!
This is 大學生了沒---莫莉~
I was screaming when I saw her.She is so pretty and has a perfect body.


This is 阿達!
He was nice and cute!!!!!


The left one is Joyce(HERE IS HER LOOK BOOK)
The right one is a Taiwanese fashion blogger 扇*Fan(HERE IS HER LOOK BOOK
They are really friendly more than I thought.I felt good to take photos with them.And their dress looked so special and fashionable.


The party host---Dennis!!!!!
Casey said that he was cute.


Their party dancer~
The show they did was surprised me!!!An idea of LED light to be used in the dance.


大嘴巴~
So glad to see their live show!!!!!GOOD!



OMG~It's 電音女王---謝金燕!!!!!
I could feel the strong power of her....everyone seemed crazy when she appeared on the stage.The O SHa' RE team also prepared two big ball and many balloons.Every song she sang I also could hear many people singing with her~Especially the big guy behind us.Some VIP shouted "姐姐...姐姐!!!我們愛妳"



PART QUEEN contest....
Really excited the shooting!!!!
The professional photographer took three different poses of me.The photos will be show on their official website soon.



The final song by DJ
OH~I didn't want this party finished > <


The time going home.....
It was the latest time I have ever been outside.

This is a special time and good memory!!!!Being with best friend,Casey, enjoyed the fashion party,and dancing with cool music !!!Now I can't wait the next party.When is it???I don't know...Hope it will be soon~

O SHa'Re 

O SHa'Re Fashion Community - A place to share your awesome fashion buys and FLAUNT your personal styles!

  • 透過簡單分類編輯,即可創立屬於自己的圖片分享空間
  • 隨手拍!隨手傳!隨時分享你的時尚美麗
  • 一根指頭就輕鬆搞定! 風格由你創立!!
  • 趨勢速報-最貼近生活的第一手流行報導
  • 圖搜時尚-打破既有搜尋方式,創新功能以圖找圖!
O SHa'Re是台灣樂天市場與新加坡Clozette社群網站聯手打造的時尚分享平台;所有穿搭、美妝、生活、設計、時尚、流行相關圖片,都可輕鬆上傳分享。

FOLLOW MY O SHa'Re


I wore...

Dress:Topshop
Coat:U:US(2013 AW)
High Heels:Diana
Bag:LV
Earrings:Mango芒果
Ring:Mango芒果


PHOTO BY ME&Casey


Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY  


沒有留言:

張貼留言