2013年9月19日

DAY LOOK / BLACK IS BLACK 1

Two years ago I went to London and took the course of Fashion Styling in Central Saint Martin.I still remember the final project.The teammates and I chose "BLACK IS BLACK" for our work.At that time,I was voluntary to be the photographer.Although the teacher said that would be perfect to let me be the model because of my black hair and I had my make up already,the clothes was too small to wear.That was a shame!!!!And also remind me that how fat I was!!!!!Now,I'm totally different from Fat Amy.Feel so confident to redo this project.It means a lot to me:)Not only the sense of happiness but the achievement to have chance let everyone seeing  new me and made my dreams come true.

Don't be sad with the fail,because you always have chance to succeed !

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!!!
大家中秋節快樂噢(*^◯^*)






PHOTO BY CARRIE LIN

I wore...

TOP:Korea
Jeans:ZARA
Coat:U:US
Shoes:Nike(Detail HERE)
Wallet:Marc By Marc Jacobs



Follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram O SHa'Re

BY AMY 

沒有留言:

張貼留言